Spine Injuries & Pain
Spinal Cord Injuries
If you've recently experienced a spinal cord injury, it might seem like every aspect of your life has been affected. You might feel the effects of your injury mentally, emotionally, and socially. Your health care team at All Health Chiropractic will perform a series of tests to determine the neurological level and completeness of your injury.
Spinal cord injuries of any kind may result in one or more of the following signs and symptoms but not limited to:
- Loss of movement
- Loss or altered sensation, including the ability to feel heat, cold and touch
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
- Exaggerated reflex activities or spasms
- Changes in sexual function, sexual sensitivity, and fertility
- Pain or an intense stinging sensation caused by damage to the nerve fibers in your spinal cord
Emergency signs and symptoms of a spinal cord injury after an accident may include but not limited to:
- Extreme back pain or pressure in your neck, head or back
- Weakness, incoordination, or paralysis in any part of your body
- Numbness, tingling or loss of sensation in your hands, fingers, feet, or toes
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Difficulty with balance and walking
- Impaired breathing after injury
- An oddly positioned or twisted neck or back
The most common causes of spinal cord injuries are but not limited to:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Sports and recreation injuries
At All Health Chiropractic, a leading Cleveland, Ohio chiropractic, medical services, physical rehabilitation, and therapeutic massage center, our team promotes integrative pain relief, wellness, and health. Dr. Omar Qureshi has over a decade of experience and has completed additional advanced training in chiropractic treatment, which enables us to treat the root causes of pain and illness while meeting the needs of each patient. We help patients find lasting pain relief from low back pain, car accident injuries, chronic pain, migraines, headaches, neck pain and sports injuries.
Our chiropractic treatments include spinal and extremity adjustments, spinal stenosis, as well as medical services, physical rehabilitation, and massage therapy. Our team, headed by Dr. Omar Qureshi, your Cleveland Chiropractor, provides highly-personalized and professional service and exceptional chiropractic care at affordable rates. Let our spine specialist customize a health care plan for you today.