Acupuncture Treatment in Cleveland
Acupuncture is one of the main alternative forms of treatments that is becoming increasingly popular. Acupuncture involves the use of sharp, thin needles that are inserted in the body at very specific points. There are believed to be 365-2000 points where horizontal and vertical “energy” lines meet along the 12 or 14 major meridians. These lines and points are believed to present various internal organs or tissues.
Acupuncture is believed to adjust and alter the bodies energy flow into healthier patterns and is used to treat a wide variety of illnesses and health conditions.
In fact, The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends Acupuncture as an effective treatment for over 40 medical problems, including;
- respiratory conditions
- nervous system conditions
- childhood illness
- gastrointestinal disorders
- gynecological problems
- disorders of eyes, nose and throat
- treatment of alcoholism and substance abuse
- low cost and effective treatment for chronic pain such as back pain, headaches and arthritis.
- Relief for diabetic neuropathy.
To learn more about our acupuncture services in Cleveland, contact one of our All Health Chiropractic locations: Bedford Heights 440-340-1050 and Euclid 216-273-4494 and schedule your chiropractic and wellness evaluation today!